ball

Fixtures

View the latest fixtures and results

View...

 

Match Reports

Read the latest match reports

View...

 

Brantham Athletic Football Club

     WELCOME TO THE BRANTHAM ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB  WEBSITE


Front Cover of Saturday's Programme

The match between Brantham Athletic and CRC raised £50.00 from the generous people who came along to watch the game and also to buy the draw tickets. It had been agreed that the winner would take 25% and the remaining 75% would be donated to the Hillsborough  Families Fund. Our thanks to everybody who contributed to the draw  and we will be sending the money onto the Hillsborough Families Fund . On behalf of all of us involved in football  your support was very much appreciated.  Our thanks also to Brantham C.E.O  Darren Smith who designed the special front cover for the game. 
 

 


 

 LATEST NEWS

The latest two draws of the Brantham Athletic football club lottery have been made and below are the lucky people who won some money

No.25- Bobby Smith-c/o Dean Smith  (drawn by Harrs
No. 92- Graham Mower ( Drawn by Sam Gooch)
      No.44 - Scott Townes -c/o Trevor  Townes ( drawn by Alan Clarke)

No.132- Noah Good -c/o Elin Good  (drawn by "Nobby" Spencer
No.66- George Sykes -c/o Tim Sykes (drawn by Debbie Kerry)
No. 89 - James Young -c/o Lucy Young  (Drawn by Ben Swann)
************************************************
 


Brantham club physio Katy Hughes
 

*************************************************


 
 
 
UPCOMING FIXTURES 

Thursday April 24th 2014
Kent Blaxill Essex & Suffolk Border League - Div 3
Mersea Island Reserves versus Team Brantham
at Mersea-  kick off 6.30pm

Saturday April 26th 2014.
Thurlow Nunn Reserves-Premier Division
Brantham Athletic Reserves versus Gorleston Reserves
at Brantham Leisure Centre- kick off 1.00 pm
Admission-  Adults £3.00 Concessions £1.00

Kent Blaxill Essex & Suffolk Border League  -Div 3
Team Brantham versus Bures United
at Brantham Leisure Centre- kick off 5.00pm
No admission  charge for this game

Sunday April 27th 2014
Norfolk & Suffolk Veterans League-Premier Division
Brantham Athletic Vets versus Kirkley & Pakefield Vets
at Brantham Leisure Centre- kick off 2.30pm
No admission charge for this game

 

 

 


Brantham  Athletic
   Football Club

"The Blue Imps"

Brantham Logo designed by Guy Clubb Designs

Latest Results      

Saturday April 5th 2014
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division
FC Clacton 1 Brantham Athletic 1
(Ray "Razor" Turner 1)

Thurlow Nunn  Reserves-Premier Division
Witham Town Reserves 1 Brantham Athletic Reserves 2
(Goalscorers - Alex Stocker 1, Jpsh Mann 1)

Kent Blaxill Essex & Suffolk Border League- Division 3
Hatfield Peveral Reserves 4 Team Brantham 2
(Goalscorer-Sam Gunn 2)

Sunday April 6th 2014
Ipswich Sunday Morning League - RM4
Brantham Badgers 4 Northam Celtic  Reserves 1
(Andrew Jacobs 2, Ross Cracknell 1, Tom Goody 1)

Norfolk & Suffolk Veterans League -League Cup
Match not played- Capel Plough awarded the game

Saturday April 12th 2014
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division
Brantham Athletic 3 CRC FC 2
(Lee Grimwood 2, Ray Turner 1-   Lee's winning goal came in the last minute of the game and gave Brantham all three points!

Thurlow Nunn Premier  Reserves
Walsham-le-Willows Reserves 3 Brantham Athletic Reserves 2
(Goalscorers -Lewis Jones 1, Ben Spencer 1)

Kent Blaxill Essex & Suffolk Border League - Div 3
Bradfield Rovers Reserves 0 Team Brantham 4
(Goalscorers - Ollie Hammond 1, Ross Cooper 1, Lewis Mitchell 1, Sam Gunn 1)

Sunday April 13th 2014
Ipswich Sunday Morning League - RM4
Brantham Badgers 2 Suffolk Punch FC 6
(Craig Clarke 1, Ross Cracknell 1)

Thursday March 17th 2014
Thurlow Nunn Youth under 18's- South
FC Clacton under 18's  5 Brantham Athletic under 18's  0

Friday March 18th 2014
Kent Blaxill  Essex & Suffolk Border League = Div 3
Team Brantham 1 Lawford Lads Reserves 3

Saturday March 19th 2014
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division
Diss Town FC 3  Brantham Athletic FC 3
(Brantham goalscorers-  Matt Ryland 1, Ray Turner 1, Simon Mann 1)

Thurlow Nunn Reserves-Premier Division
Brantham Athletic Reserves 12 ( Yes-you have read it right 12 goals). Ipswich Wanderers Reserves  1
(Brantham scorers - Adam Thompson 3, Sean Gunn 3, Josh Mann 2, Reggie O'Brien 2, Ben Spencer 1, Lewis Jones 1)

Easter Monday March 21st 2014
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division
Brantham Athletic  0 Hadleigh United 4

Thurlow Nunn Reserves- Premier Division
Lowestoft Town Reserves 0 Brantham Athletic Reserves 3
(Goalscorers - Reggie O'Brien 2  Ben Spencer 1)

Tuesday March 22nd 2014
Thurlow Nunn Youth League - South
Halstead Town under 18's 0 Brantham Athletic under 18's 1
(Goalscorer to be confirmed)

 

 

 

 

 

For full up to date Youth Team Fixtures and Results please click HERE